Change To Chill Presentation Request Form
Let’s get started!
Change to Chill provides trainings, collateral and presentations, free of charge, to schools and community groups across the Allina Health Service area. If you are in a community in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin and are interested in learning more about or being trained in Change to Chill, please complete the form below.
- Train the Trainer - Allina Health staff hosts a comprehensive, in-person training session for your community of professionals (teachers/social workers/counselors). Trainings run between 2-3 hours and include:
- Introduction of Change to Chill (CTC) curriculum through experience-based learning
- Sharing of best practice strategies on how to implement CTC lessons and activities
- Built in workshop time to brainstorm and customize the CTC lesson plan to address the needs of specific audiences
- One-Time Presentations- Allina Health staff provides one-time presentations or retreat-like experiences to different groups such as parents, students, school leadership, etc. to offer a taste of the benefits of Change to Chill. Presentations will be customized to your specific need and will run anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Collateral Request- Print options promote a positive and supportive environment in your school, organization or community.
Change to Chill offerings are available Monday – Friday from 8am to 4pm. Scheduling of trainings and presentations will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Please include street, city and state.
Please include the #s and types of professionals (e.g. teachers, counselors, social workers etc.)
Select all that apply.
A Change to Chill team member will respond to your request within one week.
If you have any questions about the application process or the different options, please reach out to us at [email protected].