Flow is a state of mind when you are fully immersed in a task and forget about the outside world for a while. When you are distracted by the things going on around you, taking a moment to find your Flow may lead to more happiness in life. When you are in your Flow it’s comparable to….
- Being in “The Zone”
- You aren’t thinking about yourself or your problems
- You aren’t interrupted by extraneous thoughts
- You work effortlessly (even when it is difficult, things are clicking)
Examples of flow activities include:
- Body Movement Activities: sports, dance, martial arts, walking, hiking
- Artistic Pursuits: music (playing and listening), painting, photography, crafting, baking
- Hobbies: Writing, knitting, pottery, sewing, archery, coloring
Ready to Start Now?
Please join us for a free Let’s Talk Wellness series that starts this week.