When life throws you a curveball…
Let’s face it, life has been more challenging lately. From pandemic to civil unrest to gun violence we’re all feeling stressed. Here are seven quick tips……
1) Change will happen. You might need to establish a new routine to go with the change.
2) Some changes will be challenging. These times can be trying, but they can also be rewarding. Be open to some awesome self-discoveries waiting to happen!
3) Accept the new change in your life. When a change is looked at as a fresh opportunity and a chance to learn something new, it’s no longer quite as scary.
4) Keep an open mind. What initially sounds like a complete disaster might end up being the best thing that ever happened to you.
5) Kindness and humor. Maintaining a sense of humor during difficult times helps put others at ease and you might actually start to trick yourself into feeling okay.
6) Do something kind for yourself. Take time out to treat yourself to something that makes you feel great really does help the healing process.
7) Get out there. While you may feel like curling up in a ball and staying inside, getting out there and embracing your new reality will actually feel a lot better. Your life is an adventure worth pursuing, so don’t let setbacks, derail you completely.
Looking for similar activities?
Check out Change to Chill’s 2 arrows video!