We’re here to help!
Register for one or more of our virtual well-being and mindfulness webinars!
Thursdays, October 22 – November 19 from 12-12:45PM (CST).
Virtual Fall Series:
October 22: Balancing Act – Navigating the New Norm
- Recognize physical and emotional signs of stress and how to cope
- Assess individual life balance
- Understand the myth of multi-tasking Is there one key myth or should this be myths
October 29: Change Your Perspective – A Mental Remix
- Identify strategies to change your perspective
- Recognize the difference between actual and perceived state of things
- Practice awareness activities and other mindfulness-based stress techniques to increase resiliency
November 12: Finding Focus – Mindfulness for Extracurricular Activities
- Define mindfulness and explain the benefits of the practice on performance and preparation
- Access tools and resources to support mindfulness practice individually and in teams
- Identify new strategies to cope with changing circumstances in extracurricular activities
November 19: Self-care for the Soul: What it is & What it is not
- Define self-care and recognize the difference between fulfilling and draining practices
- Identify self-care habits and activities in your own life
- Practice completing a self-care plan
If you have any other questions or would like more information about Change to Chill, please contact Change to Chill program staff at [email protected].